For the Relief of Suffering
RAPHAEL’s mission is to assist in the:
- Rehabilitation of children with intellectual and associated disabilities.
- Control of TB.
- Life-long care of persons with disabilities rejected by society.
Less than 20% of Children with Intellectual & Related Disability have access to services in Uttarakhand
Leprosy Cured Patients are shunned and rejected by society
Every 2 minutes someone dies of Tuberculosis in India
Special Education and Training of children with intellectual and associated disabilities.
Detection and Treatment of Tuberculosis (TB).
Life Long Care
Lifelong Care of persons with severe disabilities to including cured leprosy patients.
Children with Disability reached
Tuberculosis Patients cured
Resource Persons Trained
- Raphael depends entirely on donations.
- All our services are provided free.
- Support us in our quest of providing “relief to the suffering”.
How you can help
We welcome volunteers/interns, overseas and Indian. We provide accommodation and food, at a minimal cost.
Donations can be made in a variety of ways towards any of our 3 main focus areas.